Berlin Raceway will follow the 2019 Arca/Cra Super Late Model Rules with the exceptions listed below:
- 25lbs total base weight deduction for any Crate Engine (ex.MEP 425, Ford D-347) (Camshaft rule does not apply for additional deductions)
- 50lbs total base weight deduction for any unaltered GM factory sealed stock crate
- Berlin will continue to use the 1lb per lap fuel burn off for post race weigh in. (Ex. -35lbs off base weight after 1st feature, -70lbs off base weight after 2nd feature)
- 25lb addition to total base weight for Any dry sump engine w/oil pump not mounted on front of engine
- 2019 Tire is Hooseir F45 on the left side and F50 on the right.